Friday, June 13, 2014

The Most difficult Job is now complete !

You guessed it, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles, (MVA).  It's not the lines, the screaming kids, the people that haven't bathed in a while or for some reasons don't bath at all, it's the attitude when they take your money and practically throw your paperwork and hunk of metal with funny numbers and letters printed on it at you.  Like the lady said "1970 and 78, why would you want to ride on something that old?"  My response was "and how old are you?"

So now I proudly display (with proof of insurance) my new Maryland Tags.




Right after I mounted the tags the sky turned dark (again) and rain began to fall.........but while in the shop I installed the new fuel line with filters, air filters, R80s intake tubes, so it's time for lunch and when the rain stops back to work on the bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment