Friday, June 6, 2014

And so I begin

Today I rolled out the beemer without it's fuel tank to give a wash down and discover what needs to be done.  Tony the other day asked me if I started the bike....well...not yet.  I want to do my inspection and cleaning.  By cleaning the bike I can see what needs to be done before starting up.  Right off the bat a few wires were unhooked including one to the right side coil and a wiring ground on the chassis.  I like doing to wash downs, first to remove the heavy stuff and the second to make it look a little prettier.  The oil pan area had a lot of crud which can only mean it had been running in the past, to me that is a good sign.  Todays wash was completed with a 100 psi blow dry.  Photos attached  are of todays activities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment