Monday, June 23, 2014

Finally MONDAY !

OK, yeah I know it's early but it's MONDAY and I'm off doctor restrictions so I hope to get a lot done today and I'll post the results later in the day.  Lots planned and hope to get everything up and running.  Let's see what happens.  I have to admit the rest did a lot of good.  I feel great today.


Almost ready to remount the fuel tank and leave it on but second thought has me wanting to replace the fuel lines with new so while everything is easy to get to I will do that tomorrow.  Bike starts up but still taking too many kicks.  I'd like to get it down to 3 or less so I will check the timing and points again and go from there.  Hope to be on the road testing this weekend.  That is the R60 update.   On the R80 I have to re-torque the heads and start it up, everything else seems ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment