Friday, August 1, 2014

Back from Mexico

I returned from Mexico not really refreshed but lets just say I'm back.  Went to the shop and installed the mirrors on the R60 and removed the crash bars that I got and reinstalled a pair of factory bars.  They are two piece and hang much lower.  I like them a lot even though they are a little rusty.  I'll up date the post with photos.  I want to take another test ride but it looks like it might rain so I am holding off for about an hour.

I did take out the sidecar rig for a run this morning and it was good to be back on the road with the bike.  The R80 electrical problem is still not solved but I do have an idea where the problem is located, just need to do a little more troubleshooting.


Well it's about ready.  Need to get a bolt for the muffler clamp, wash the bike and service all the lubes.  I'd like to finish putting on some more miles locally.   Now to get back to that R80 electric problem....but that's for tomorrow,  time to ride a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure what your electrical problem is but know you will figure that out. What exactly are the issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still with the start relay. Intermittent, I think a wire is bad but can't seem to trace it out. I'll find it, just need a little more time.

    ReplyDelete