Thursday, July 17, 2014

Where are my parts!

Bike is running well.  I have been waiting for some parts that I have ordered that are not arriving in a timely manner......The muffler order is on back order so I contact another company, waiting for response.  The seat cover...just got an email last night, back ordered, so I made contact with a guy in VA that has a solo seat that might work, he's going to ship it to me today.  I have a slight oil leak at one of the push rod tubes that I was hoping would go away with running the bike since it has not run in a long while.  It's about the same so I will have to change the rubber seal,  I have spares for that in the shop.  Bike starts on first or second kick.  I'm still cleaning up that silicone mess on the tanks, and have the knee pads ready to install.

I have everything ready for a oil change when I'm ready to roll.  I've put together a small spare parts inventory to take with me and the tool kit it also ready to pack.  I have a pair of drape over saddle bags that will work well and I am still planning to add one of the carry racks I have.

That is where I am....Now Where are my parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment