Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Current status.

First of all my cancer is on the mend.  The last biopsy that I have been waiting on shows that the main cancer area is no more but I do have two areas showing unusual cell growth, not yet considered cancerous, but we need to keep and eye on it.  So the next biopsy is in January 2015.....Great News.

The last two days I have been getting my doctor stuff out of the way.  This afternoon I will remove the carbs from the R60 and completely clean them.  Yesterday I wanted to start the R80 but the starter would not engage so I need to check that out.  I wanted to start riding the R60 this last weekend to put some miles on it but that fell through.  I did ride the sidecar rig just to take a break and clear my mind for the doctor report.  I think it helped.

I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment